Winter Frost Collection: Part 4


The models in this group are: Michael (Gotz boy scout); Bethany (a one of a kind Kelly Wenarsky repaint); Elke (Gotz toddler sister to Anna and Annette).


I love these two outfits photographed together. Michael and Elke look so cute together.

Michael's sweater and hat are knitted using a lovely wool/cotton sock yarn. It has a lovely tweedy fleck in it.

His trousers are made from a lovely mid-blue denim and are straight leg with pockets. He has white socks and dollfie track shoes with denim blue stripes on the side.

I really love the shape of this little smock style tunic on Elke. It is so pretty on her and picks up the pale blue of her eyes.
She is wearing little blue denim trousers which fasten at the back.
Her bootees were knitted using denim blue coloured lace weight shetland wool tied with fine blue ribbons.

Michael is such a handsome Gregor. The Gotz and Trendon gregors are very different looking with quite different hair styles. The Gotz gregors have longer hair styles. Very modern looking.


Bethany is wearing a beautiful version of the White Horses sweater. I knitted a similar sweater to this last year. I really liked the pattern and the look of the horses against the dark blues and greens. The sweater has raglan sleeves. The horses were worked in a 4 ply ivory wool.
Her straight leg style trousers are made from dark green wool tweed. A lovely weight of fabric.

Her hat matches the sweater. I used the same main colour sock wool for her little hand knit socks and I-cord hair tie. She is wearing beautiful black boots from Antina's Doll Supply.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Winter Frost Collection: Part 4"

  1. treefrogdemon says:
    28 October 2009 at 13:04

    Nikki, I love love love the White Horses design - it makes me think of 'the' white horses print I had in my bedroom when I was a child. Googling for it now!

    Jocelyn

Post a Comment