Marmalade Compote Inspiration...

23 June 2011

I love the way this collection is coming together...


The colours are beautiful to work with from subtle...  to vibrant...


When I started planning Marmalade Compote... I hadn't realised what a huge variety of tones, tints and shades of orange, marmalade, ginger, tangerine, gold, rust etc there were...


As usual with a new collection... I started with a few photographs that really appealed to me...


And began collecting together, fabrics, yarns, wools, and buttons that worked with the colour scheme...


And now the outfits for this collection are taking shape and I love how they are turning out...



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Marmalade Compote Inspiration..."

  1. Serenata says:
    23 June 2011 at 15:52

    Oh I can see this is going to be another wonderful collection - such gorgeous colours.

Post a Comment