Amethyst Dreams Collection in Progress...

16 September 2010

This collection is still very much at the in-progress stage... but is coming along pretty well...

Isn't this the cutest Gregor?  He is so handsome... bought him on ebay a few months ago... I need to restring him but haven't had the time yet.  He has beautiful eyes and dates from 1968...

I haven't decided upon the socks or accessories to go with these outfits yet but I definitely know the yarns I am using and have thoughts and rough ideas sketched out in my notebook...

I love the colours I have used in these outfits.  I adore using textural patterns.  The hand dyed wool used for the scarf and hat is truly beautiful and very soft...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Amethyst Dreams Collection in Progress..."

  1. jenann says:
    16 September 2010 at 08:47

    Beautiful! love the warm feel this colour mix gives.

  2. Geoff Jackson says:
    19 November 2010 at 11:37

    Wow, these dolls are so lifelike.

  3. Bella says:
    18 July 2011 at 02:19

    Hi there, I'm a doll collector and I have found your site through Google Search. Would you mind to do a link exchange with me? Email me at bellafloresita@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you :) Thanks, Bella

Post a Comment